Monday, February 21, 2011

Santa Cruz Vacation



For the past few years Adam and I have enjoyed going to Santa Cruz for vacations. We stay at one our friend's great beach condos where it is very relaxing. We decided to leave William and the dog with the grandparents in Clovis and just take a relaxing vacation before the babies come. The weekend was so great even though it rained most of the time except for Sunday when we were leaving. We battled once again putt-putting in Neptune's Kingdom and had some of the best slices of pizza in SC. We also took in a movie, "Just Go With It" and finished the rainy night off with a late dinner.
Sunday morning we ate breakfast at one of the more popular surf breaks in Santa Cruz. The weather was great.
It's tradition to take our picture at this same spot every year. Like almost 3 years ago my belly takes up most of the picture.
The condo we stay at across from the beach.

1 comment:

  1. Carrie! You look wonderful, but like you are ready to pop! I am sure people stop and ask you when you are due all the time. I miss you dear friend. I keep telling Jon I am coming up to see you… need to set a date! Adam, I love the Oklahoma shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete