Monday, February 21, 2011

23 week update

At 23 weeks the baby's are doing great. They are still the size of a papaya, kicking and moving more every day and making mommy a little more tired. I guess if you talk to my doctor we did have a little scare. Adam and I attended a dinner/comedy night at our church and it lasted about 3 hours. I sat the whole time but according to my doctor I did too much. So because of my back pain that night I was sent to labor a delivery the next morning for about an hour to monitor contractions. I only had 1 but that's because the babies all decided to move around at the same time. Everything turned out great and I was sent home.
While taking our weekly pictures it was such a nice day that we all enjoyed being outside in the back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment