Sunday, January 23, 2011

19 weeks


This week was great. My weekly doctor appt. went well and I got some more questions answered. I also started getting my weekly progesterone shots to help lengthen pre-term labor. They are not that bad but it is somewhat uncomfortable. I just hope this helps to keep our babies cooking as long as possible. All 3 had great heart beats ranging from 147-155. It always makes me feel better when I get to see those little beating hearts.

_ylt=A2KJkes6IkNNsz8AHwijzbkF.jpg

The babies are also the size of mangos. I can tell they are growing every single day not just by the size of my belly but they are really starting to move around a lot. Around 10:30p.m. they all think it's time to play and move around like a little circus which doesn't exactly help when I'm trying to go to sleep. Luckily I was also able to get my first pre-natal massage and body pillow this week which has helped me sleep so much better. I can't wait to see which fruit or vegetable they will be next week.T

No comments:

Post a Comment